Synopsis: (from Goodreads)
Review: should be the exact same as what's on Goodreads
In Complete Sentences:
- What expectations did you have going in?
- What character changed the most? Was it authentic?
- Did the main character keep you engaged? Did you hate them but like the story? Did you like them but hate the story?
- Did the plot keep you entertained? What would you have done differently?
- What types of things did you enjoy (side plots, side characters, writing style, imagery, setting, magic, etc.?)
- What was your favorite / least favorite part of the book? Why?