HElp my classroom by supporting our library project
- define and recognize different types of diversity
- acknowledge, celebrate, and appreciate diversity in the individual and the community
- create a sensitivity to, and respect for, diversity
- encourage communication and discourse regarding diversity- related issues.
- identify common needs, values, and goals within a diverse group
- identify components that lead to intolerance, and then propose strategies for creating a climate of tolerance and acceptance of diversity
- encourage in-class and out-of-class activities that acknowledge and illuminate diversity-related issues